Summer bath with horses!
Live the unique experience of riding a horse!
Horse Riding Lessons
If you are interested in learning the basics on how to ride a horse, or even if you are familiar and you want to refresh your horse riding abilities, you can visit our Club and arrange with our experienced staff your riding lessons. Duration for beginner’s lesson is 30mins and for experienced ones 45mins. Helmets are provided by the club.
Horse Riding Excursions at Kalamata’s mountains
The location of the Equestrian Club of Kalamata is very convenient for organizing 2h excursions with the horses in the near mountain areas. Club is equipped with a horse transport truck, which can transfer up to eight horses. Prerequisite for taking part in this activity is to be familiar with horses and be able to manipulate them and follow the team.
Horse Riding Walks at the beach
Equestrian club of Kalamata is located near the sea, making it possible for anyone who loves sea and horses to join a 1-hour walk among the side beach with our horses. Feel the freedom and enjoy the sea view while riding a horse!
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• The language of the tour is Greek and English. Other languages can be provided at an extra charge
• Time and place of departure: After coordination
• Expect mostly warm weather in Greece during the tour
• Comfortable walking shoes, sun-glasses, a hat and loose fitted clothing are strongly recommended